Foods that help treat prostate cancer
The prostate cancer is one of the most common in men, and in the case of the United States affects one in six men. Here a couple of foods to prevent and cure prostate cancer.
It originates when some prostate cells undergo a mutation and begins to multiply uncontrollably.
It can spread leading to metastasis as it spreads through the lymph nodes and also to the bones. All this can lead to suffer erectile dysfunction, pain or difficult urination.
A high risk factor for developing prostate cancer is following a diet rich in saturated fats and having too high levels of testosterone Cancer Remedies.
Herbs and natural remedies
1. Root of licorice. Natural medicine used in China for centuries. Contains anticancer substances such as Licochalcone-A that slow down its growth and development.
2. Flaxseed. Another of the herbs with powerful anti-cancer effects. It can be found in the form of cereal or also in the form of a dietary supplement.
3. Lycopene. This substance is found in foods such as tomatoes, red fruits, vegetables or watermelons. In addition to helping people with cancer, avoid other diseases such as osteoporosis and cardiovascular.
4. Quercetin it is found in apples, capers, onions and other types of vegetables and fruits.
5. Algae They contain quercetin, bioflavonoids that are non-nitrogenated plant pigments, and kaempferol, a natural antioxidant.
6. Zinc. Element that accelerates the healing process of prostate cancer. It is found in nuts, whole grains, mushrooms or legumes.
7. Selenium. Not toxic in fair quantities. It reduces the possibility of suffering from prostate cancer and another type of this disease.